I like this site. You could say that I'm biased. I suggest registering. The forums are really nice and they help you very quickly if you have a question. But of course it is not mandatory. There's a section just for the IB if you go to the A-levels drop down menu. In my opinion the layout of this is much nicer than S-cool one. There's help for almost everything related to university studies. If you need a break from studying there's also a forum section for other interests like video games or relationships.
There's info on UCAS, personal statements, revision tips and all-around.
I used these links from the site:
A-Z of Universities
This I used for finding more about different universities around United Kingdom, since I was very interested in going abroad to study. From there you can also see other people's applications and how they have scored upon applying to specific universities. This is called University Connect. For example, Goldsmiths:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Here is the link for the IB-section of the site:
International Baccalaureate
I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information wonderful collection, but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here.
ReplyDeleteCheapest student apartments in Manchester | Closest student accommodation to Manchester University
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Student accommodation
ReplyDelete